Artist Submission Guidelines
Procedures For Portfolio Review:
The Metro Gallery is always on the look out for up and coming artists. We thank you for taking the time to look at our procedures for reviewing portfolios.
Our shows change about every 4 weeks and we also hold live events every weekend, so please allow us 4-6 weeks to review your work. Thank you for your patience.
At this time we currently review JPEGS of work before we set up an appointment to review your work in person. To submit a preliminary review of your work, please follow the following procedures:
- A statement of the body of work represented
- A resume (please list education, exhibition record, collections, etc.
- Image CD containing high resolution JPEGS of work.
- A list of image descriptions. Please include medium, dimensions, title, and year created.
- Any press that you have received
- If you would like your work returned to you after submission, please send a self addressed stamped envelope for return of materials. If you do not send a self addressed envelope we will assume that you would like us to keep your information on file.
After the review of your mailed in submission, we will contact you if we would like to set up an in person meeting.
Please mail submissions to:
1700 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201